We will empty up to two recycling, two food waste and one rubbish bin from your property. To check which bin you need, please check the Joint Waste Solutions which bin guide.
Ordering a new bin
You can order rubbish, recycling and food waste bins. Prices depend on the size - see below for sizes and prices.
We are not able to give refunds for bins purchased in error. Purchases are subject to our terms and conditions.
Order a new bin
Garden waste bins are ordered as part of the annual subscription service.
Sizes and prices
Rubbish and recycling bins
Small household (1-2 people)
Price: £35 (concessions* £19.25)
- Height: 110cm
- Width: 48.5cm
- Depth: 55cm
- Capacity: 140 litres
Standard household (3-5 people)
Price: £45 (concessions* £24.75)
- Height: 110cm
- Width: 58cm
- Depth: 72.5cm
- Capacity: 240 litres
Price: £80 (concessions* £44.00)
- Height: 111.5cm
- Width: 62cm
- Depth: 85cm
- Capacity: 360 litres
Outdoor food bin price: £12 (concessions* £6.60)
Indoor food caddy price: £5 (concessions* £2.75)
*If you receive Council Tax Support or Housing Benefit, you may be entitled to a concessionary rate. You will need to provide your Council Tax account number or your Housing Benefit reference number.
If you apply for a concessionary rate and are not on Council Tax Support or Housing Benefit, we will cancel your request and may refer it to our Fraud team.
Communal bins for flats and developments
To request communal bins, developers should contact Customer Services on 01372 474474.
- Joint Waste Solutions will determine what type of bins and the numbers that can be stored at the development for new builds and additional bins for existing sites.
- Customer Services will contact the developer for payment once we have the information from Joint Waste Solutions.
- The bins will be ordered when the payment is received. If paying by invoice for the bins, this will take longer to process
- Bins will be delivered within 5 - 10 working days.
Prices for communal bins
- Food - 140 litre: £35 each
- Rubbish/recycling - 660 litre: £225
- Rubbish/recycling - 1100 litre: £350