Pay a parking fine

From 1 April 2023, Elmbridge Borough Council will no longer be responsible for on-street parking enforcement including administration of resident on-street permits or visitor permits.

Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs) issued on street after 1 April 2023, will need to be paid or appealed with Surrey County Council.

If you have a PCN which was issued on street prior to 1 April 2023, you need to pay or appeal your PCN with Elmbridge.

If you have been issued a PCN in one of the council car parks please pay or appeal to Elmbridge. For more information visit: Surrey County Council - changes to parking.

Pay a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)

To pay your Penalty Charge Notice:

  • have your PCN number
  • have your Vehicle Registration Number
  • check the PCN or the most recent correspondence for the penalty amount

Payment of a fine is considered an admission of liability. If you want to appeal your fine do not make a payment. If a payment is received you cannot appeal.

Please note that you have to appeal your parking fine in writing and therefore we cannot take an appeal by telephone; please appeal online.

We don’t accept payment from American Express, JCB and Diners Club cards.

Services by A-Z