How to display your notice on our boards
We can display flyers for local, not-for-profit, charitable events, such as a village or church fete, school open day, amateur sports day or music concert. This includes educational, religious, cultural, recreational or social events (but not commercial events).
We cannot display information relating to political parties, activities promoting businesses or other profit making organisations or commercial advertising.
To display a notice you will need to:
- supply 29 x A5 portrait size notices (at least 4 weeks prior to your event if it is date specific)
- send your notices to: Communications Team, Civic Centre, High Street, Esher, Surrey, KT10 9SD
Due to the popularity of the boards, we cannot guarantee that notices will be displayed for more than 2 weeks.
Best practice for creating flyers:
- keep your notices short and to the point
- make sure date, time and location is clear
- try to make sure the font size is large enough so it can easily be read when printed A5
If you have any queries about what can be displayed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.