Funding is available for sports clubs and individuals.
Elmbridge Sports Council Grant Aid
Opening in spring, this annual grant is targeted towards encouraging sporting achievement in the borough. Both local sports clubs and talented individuals are invited to apply. A total of £10,000 is awarded each year with:
- awards of up to £750 for sporting clubs to be put towards the cost of equipment or capital projects
- awards of up to £350 per individual are available to be put towards their training, travelling, competition costs and purchase of equipment. Individuals must have a supporting letter from a club or coach
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Visit Sport England: Funding for the current national funding for community sports clubs.
Help with finding funding
As well as providing direct funding, the Elmbridge sports development team can help find external funding sources, endorse a club or an individual's funding applications, and provide more general support or advice.
Active Surrey can also help with their grant finder application.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Access for County Sportspeople (FACS) membership
The FACS (Free Access for County Sportspeople) Scheme aims to provide county performers with the support and encouragement they need to help them reach their full potential by offering free access to training facilities in Elmbridge. To be eligible for the scheme you must be both:
- a current county sports person from any Sport England recognised sport, in any age group
- a resident in the borough of Elmbridge
Sites you can use include:
- Elmbridge Xcel Leisure Complex, Waterside Drive, Walton on Thames, KT12 2JG
- Hurst Swimming Pool, Dunstall Way, East Molesey, KT8 1PD
For more information or to apply to be a member, please contact email@example.com or download the FACS application form and return with supporting evidence of your involvement in sport at county level.