Elmbridge has a variety of parks and open spaces suitable for holding fitness classes and bootcamps. To run a fitness class or bootcamp in one of our parks, you must apply for an annual licence.
Apply for an annual licence
To enquire about a bootcamp licence please email email@example.com. You will need to provide:
- details of the dates and times you would like to book
- the approximate size of the group
- details of the location you would like to use. Please be specific about which area of your chosen open space you would like to book, and include a list of any equipment that will be used in the class. You may find it useful to attach a map with the class area highlighted
- a full risk assessment
- a copy of your public liability insurance, with a minimum of £5million cover
After your apply
Your application will need to be reviewed by a member of our Greenspaces team, and may be referred to the local ward councillors for approval. Please allow at least 4 weeks after submitting all your documents for your booking to be confirmed.
1 April 2022 - 31 March 2023
Bootcamp per block session annual charges
For 1 to 15 participants:
- Once a week: £270
- 2-4 times a week: £530
- 5-7 times a week: £878
2023 - 2024
Bootcamp per block session
For 1 to 15 participants
6-month charge: 1 April 2023 - 30 September 2023
- Once a week: £175.50
- 2-4 times a week: £344.50
- 5-7 times a week: £570.70
Annual charge: 1 April 2023 - 31 March 2024
- Once a week: £297
- 2-4 times a week: £584
- 5-7 times a week: £967
All bootcamp and fitness class bookings are subject to our conditions of use.
Bootcamps starting after June will be charged on a pro-rata basis in the first year up until the end of March, depending on which quarter of the year they start.