From 19 July:
Sports facilities are open for organised cricket. Under Step 4 of the government roadmap, there are no longer any limits on the number of people permitted to view events on public land but you are advised to adhere to social distancing rules when you can, to keep yourself and others safe and help prevent the spread of the virus. The government has issued some guidance on what steps to take to reduce the risk of catching or passing on COVID-19.
A selection of cricket squares are available for hire in various locations across Elmbridge. Bookings are taken on a first come first served basis, either for a whole block booking playing season, occasional games or on an ad hoc basis.
Changing facilities are provided as part of the hiring.
Please submit your booking request to us at the beginning of the season. Priority will be given to regular hirers.
Follow our user guide if you need help with the booking process.
How to make a request:
- You can view pitch availability using the online form.
- Once you have selected the date range and site available dates will be shown at the bottom of the screen
- Select the dates and times you would like to book and add them to your booking.
- You must agree to the terms and conditions of booking.
- You will be asked to upload a copy of your organisation’s Public Liability Insurance with a minimum indemnity limit of not less than £5m (accepted file types: .jpeg .jpg .jpe .pdf .xps).
- Ad hoc bookings (less than 5 bookings per request) will be payable online at the time of booking.
- Regular bookings (5 or more per request) will be payable by invoice.
- Booking requests should be made at least 2 weeks in advance. If you would like to book a pitch with less notice please contact email@example.com.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of the Tuesday before the week when the match is due to take place. Refunds will not be issued for matches cancelled by hirers after this time.
Block bookings that meet the conditions set by HMRC will qualify for a VAT exemption.
Cricket squares for hire
The following cricket squares can be hired for junior or senior teams:
Coronation Recreation Ground, Weybridge
- Long Ditton Recreation Ground
- Molesey Hurst Recreation Ground
West End Recreation Ground, Esher
Cricket pitch hire 1 April 2021 to 31 March 2022
All charges displayed below are ex VAT
- Senior casual 2pm start - £125
- Senior 2.pm start per season - £100
- Under 16 casual 2pm start - £63
- Under 16 block booking 2pm start - £48