Report a dangerous tree

Roadside trees

To report a dangerous tree on or next to the roadside and public highway, complete the Surrey County Council Highways online reporting form or call 0300 200 1003.

Tress on social housing land

To report dangerous, nuisance or fallen trees on social housing land in Elmbridge, contact PA Housing on 0300 123 2221.

Elmbridge Borough Council trees

We are responsible for trees on the following sites:

  • cemeteries
  • council-run car parks
  • commons, heathlands and countryside sites
  • day centres
  • open spaces
  • parks
  • recreation grounds

To report a dangerous or fallen tree on one of the above sites please contact us and include:

  • your name and contact details
  • location of the dangerous tree
  • short description of the hazard e.g. fallen tree
  • photographs are also very useful

If the tree is imminently dangerous please phone us on 01372 474474 and ask to speak to leisure and cultural services.

More information on our how we look after our trees is available.

Protected dangerous trees

For more information on dangerous trees which are protected by Tree Preservation Order and Conservation Area coverage, please see our protected trees page. 

Services by A-Z