Weybridge: Town Centre The Weybridge (Town Centre) Conservation Area was designated on 25 April 1977 by Elmbridge Borough Council and extended on 6 December 2006. It is located around the historic core of Weybridge and includes the Grade ll* listed Church of St James and a number of other important listed buildings. Document Weybridge Town Centre conservation area designation statement (PDF, 100.77KB) A Character Appraisal and Management Proposals documents was produced in 2006 as part of the Community Heritage Initiative Project (CHIP) in collaboration with residents, representatives from a number of local organisations, Surrey County Council's Historic Building Advisor, local Councillors, officers from Elmbridge Borough Council, English Heritage and consultants. Document Weybridge Town Centre character appraisal (PDF, 1.35MB) Document Weybridge Town Centre townscape analysis map (PDF, 605.32KB) Weybridge: Monument Green The Weybridge (Monument Green) Conservation Area was designated on 28 November 1990 by Elmbridge Borough Council. It is centred around the Greens which are located at the northern end of the High Street and takes its name from the Grade ll listed York Monument which was erected in 1882 as a memorial to the Duchess of York. Document Weybridge Monument Green conservation area map (PDF, 816.06KB) Document Weybridge Moument Green conservation area designation statement (PDF, 112.76KB) A Character Appraisal and Management Proposals document was produced in 2006 as part of the Community Heritage Initiative Project. Document Weybridge Monument Green character appraisal (PDF, 1.42MB) Document Weybridge Monument Green townscape analysis map (PDF, 304.38KB) Advisory committee There is an active Conservation Area Advisory Committee for Weybridge.