Planning alerts are a quick and simple way to keep up to date with planning applications in your area and are part of the Elmbridge ‘My Account’ service.
My Account lets you access council services at any time, day or night, and set up email notifications direct to your inbox.
To set up planning alerts
- Log in to My Account. If you do not have an account, you can set one up easily using your email address and then creating a password.
- Once registered, choose the service ‘Get planning application alerts’ and you can just fill in the form to get the alerts.
You will be asked to:
- add your contact details
- choose the address around which you would like to be notified of nearby planning applications
- choose a search area based on a 100, 250 or 500 metre radius, which is taken from the centre of the saved address point
- select whether you would like alerts to include decided application within your search area