Civic Centre - open for pre-booked appointments
From Tuesday 3 August the Civic Centre is open for pre-booked appointments.
During the pandemic, we have been resolving customer requests online or by phone.
A few of our services offer telephone appointments.
- If you need to contact us, please call 01372 474474 (Monday to Thursday 8.45am - 5pm, Friday 8.45am - 4.30pm)
- If you are at risk of being homeless call 01372 474590
- If you are homeless and need assistance outside our normal opening times call 0300 123 7719
- Out of hours emergency: 0300 369 0576
- Our website can also help with information.
If we are unable to resolve your enquiry online or by phone, we will offer a pre-booked face to face appointment.
Address: Elmbridge Borough Council, Civic Centre, High Street, Esher, Surrey KT10 9SD
Tel: 01372 474474
Contact us online
Out of hours emergency: 0300 369 0576
Fax: 01372 474972
Car parking and access
Parking for people with disabilities and 30-minute maximum stay parking can be found immediately outside the Civic Centre.
Longer term parking is available in any of the public car parks or at Sandown Park (which is under 5 minutes’ walk away from the Civic Centre).
The building is fully accessible for disabled people.