Easter 2020 holidays
We have planned a fun packed Easter for your children. The Easter 2020 Shout! brochure is now available.
Both holiday camps, Sports and Art camp at Bell Farm School and Ready Set Shout! at Xcel, include lots of new activities and we will be launching the activity timetables here in early March. Please note that activities may be subject to change.
Online booking will open Tuesday 18 February. Click on the button at the top of this page.
The dates we are opening are as follows:
Week 1 - Monday 6 April to Thursday 9 April
Week 2 - Tuesday 14 April to Friday 17 April.
Please ensure your child's more card is valid when booking online to take adavatage of the 20% discount.
Follow us on Facebook
Don't forget to follow us on Shout! Facebook to find out about future children and family fun activities. Free events are updated on a regular basis.
How to book
- Use our online booking system. You can create an account and access your booking history at any time.
- When you have added your chosen courses to your shopping basket click on Make Booking to pay by card, or enter the name of your childcare voucher company and click Pay with Voucher to pay by childcare voucher. If you wish to pay with a combination of card and voucher, please reserve your courses as two separate bookings as we cannot take part payment for courses by voucher.
- Check out our online booking user guide if you need help with the booking process.
- If you have questions about our booking system, need assistance or want to give us feedback, message email@example.com.
- If your child has additional needs, please tick the box when booking online and the Play Development Officer will call to discuss how we can support your child at Shout!
- You will receive a course confirmation once payment is received. This can be viewed online using "my bookings". Please remember to complete the medical and consent form and bring it to Shout!.
How to pay
- Payment can be made by card or childcare vouchers. (Childcare vouchers can only be accepted for payment a minimum of 4 working days before the course date to allow for payment to be confirmed). If you wish to pay by a combination of card and childcare vouchers, please reserve your courses as two separate bookings as we cannot take part payment for courses by voucher.
- To book at a discounted more card rate, be sure your card is valid at the time of booking. Any issues with your more card, contact the Xcel centre. Refunds will not be given for customers who book at the standard rate then wish to claim the discount afterwards.
- Payment by card must be made at the time of booking to secure a place. Full payment and booking terms can be found in our terms and conditions.
- Payment by childcare vouchers: you need to instruct your voucher provider to make payment to us within 7 days, or your booking will be cancelled.
- Please look for Elmbridge Borough Council, Shout! Holiday Activities Ofsted registration number EY279259 (Walton Playhouse KT12 1AU).
- We currently accept vouchers from the following childcare voucher companies: Allsave, Busy Bees Benefits, Caboodle (formally Salary Exchange) , Care4, Computershare, Co-operative, Enjoy Benefits reference KT10 9SD (formally Early Years Childcare Vouchers), Edenred reference P20067231, Employers for childcare, Fair Care, Fideliti, Gemelli, Kiddi Vouchers, My Family Care, RG Childcare, Salary Extras, Westminster, You at Work, Sodexo (SayCare Vouchers).
- If the childcare voucher company that your employer uses is not listed here, email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an account.
Save money with a more card
- Discounts on Shout! activities are available with a more card. Apply online for your child or renew their more card on 01932 260300.
Important note: The more card takes up to 10 working days to process and must be valid at the time of booking to get the discounts. To check if your child's more card is valid, or to renew it please contact the Xcel centre on 01932 260300.
- Refunds will not be given for customers who book at the standard rate then wish to claim a discount afterwards.
- Reduced prices are available on some of the activities for concessionary more card holders. Check the prices listed in the brochure for courses where the concession rate applies or call 01372 474 634 for more information.
Useful information and documents
Information and welcome pack including terms and conditions of booking
Medical and consent form
Shout! Ofsted registration and report
Online bookings user guide
What children need to bring - lunch, snacks and a named refillable water bottle (there are no fridge facilities on site).
What children should wear - children should dress appropriately for the weather and the courses they are attending, e.g. comfortable clothes and non-marking trainers and for outdoor play long trousers and a jacket/waterproofs. They may get dirty so a change of clothes would be useful but not essential.
For children using medication, please ensure that any medication is named and suitable packed.
Shout! mailing information
Shout! Out free access drop-in play sessions
Wild at play
Shout! procedures, policies and safeguarding children
Elmbridge Borough Council and Shout! are totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of the children and young people that attend our courses.
Our staff receive safeguarding training in line with the Surrey Safeguarding Children Board training for people working with children and young people. Shout! takes its obligations very seriously to report any concerns to the appropriate agency.
All staff and officers strictly adhere to the Elmbridge safeguarding children policy.
If you are looking for a specific policy, please download them below:
Privacy and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Working for Shout!
Are you looking for fun and flexible extra work? We are recruiting for Shout! Holiday Activities which are held during the Easter, summer and Christmas holidays. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please refer to the person specification and job description and job application or apply via jobsgopbublic.
If you are over 17, lively, confident and have experience working with children then this is the job for you.