If you are looking for fun activities for your children this Christmas, why not bring them along to Shout! holiday activities?
We are offering free drop in sessions on 20 and 21 December for children aged 5 to 13 years at Elm Grove Hall, Hersham Road, Walton-on-Thames KT12 1LH.
Please see our Holiday activities 2018 flyer for full details.
No booking required, however, we shall be delighted to add your child/ren to a list of attendees but please note we can only keep the space from 9:30am and it must be taken within 15 minutes to secure the place otherwise it may be re-allocated should it be required by someone else. This is because we would not wish spaces to be booked and not taken thereby barring others from coming along. Please email your enquiry to email@example.com.
Please note that numbers are limited to 32 children at any one time.
Privacy and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We run a comprehensive programme of activities for 5 to 13 year old children during the Easter, summer and Christmas school holidays at a variety of venues.
We provide a range of activities such as sports camps, sports and arts camps, sports courses including tennis, kayaking and quad biking, arts and crafts, dance, drama, woodland adventures and countryside education courses, depending on the holiday period.
How to book - please note there are currently no bookable courses
- Use our online booking system to book your places online. You can create an account and access your booking history at any time.
- When you have added your chosen courses to your shopping basket click on Make Booking to pay by card, or enter the name of your childcare voucher company and click Pay with Voucher to pay by childcare voucher. If you wish to pay with a combination of card and voucher, please reserve your courses as two separate bookings as we cannot take part payment for courses by voucher.
- Check out our online booking user guide if you need any help with the booking process.
- If you have any questions about our new booking system, or if you would like some assistance with your booking or to give us some feedback, send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to pay
- Payment can be made by card or childcare vouchers.
- Please note that childcare vouchers can only be accepted for payment a minimum of 4 working days before the course date to allow for payment to be confirmed.
- If you wish to book at a discounted more card rate please make sure your card is valid at the time of booking. If you have any issues with your more card please contact the Xcel centre. Refunds will not be given for customers who book at the standard rate then wish to claim the discount afterwards.
- Payment by card must be made at the time of booking to secure a place. Full payment and booking terms can be found in our terms and conditions.
- Payment by childcare vouchers: you will need to instruct your voucher provider to make payment to us within 7 days, or your booking will be cancelled. Please look for Elmbridge Borough Council, Shout! Holiday Activities Ofsted registration number EY279259 (Walton Playhouse). We currently accept vouchers from the following childcare voucher companies: Allsave, Busy Bees Benefits, Caboodle (formally Salary Exchange - from 20/11/17) , Care4, Computershare, Co-operative, Early Years Childcare Vouchers, Edenred (P20067231), Employers for childcare, Fair Care, Fideliti, Gemelli, Kiddi Vouchers, My Family Care, RG Childcare, Salary Extras, Westminster, You at Work, Sodexo (SayCare Vouchers). If the childcare voucher company that your employer uses is not listed here, please email email@example.com to set up an account.
Save money with a more card
- Discounts on Shout! activities are available with a more card. A more card also gives you early access to make your booking. Apply online for a more card for your child or renew their more card on 01932 260300.
Important note: Please note that the more card takes up to 10 working days to process and must be valid at the time of booking to get the discounts. To check if your child's more card is valid, or to renew it please contact the Xcel centre on 01932 260300.
- Refunds will not be given for customers who book at the standard rate then wish to claim a discount afterwards.
- Reduced prices are available on some of the activities for concessionarymore card holders. Please check the prices listed in the brochure for courses where the concession rate applies or call 01372 474 634 for more information.
Useful information and documents
Shout! mailing information
Shout! Out free access drop-in play sessions
Wild at Play
Shout! procedures, policies and safeguarding children
Elmbridge Borough Council and Shout! are totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of the children and young people that attend our courses.
Our staff receive safeguarding training in line with the Surrey Safeguarding Children Board training for people working with children and young people. Shout! takes its obligations very seriously to report any concerns to the appropriate agency.
All staff and officers strictly adhere to the Elmbridge safeguarding children policy.
If you are looking for a specific policy, please download them below:
Working for Shout!
Are you looking for fun and flexible extra work? We are recruiting for Shout! Holiday Activities which are held during the Easter, summer and Christmas holidays. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please refer to the person specification and job description and apply via jobsgopbublic.
If you are over 17, lively, confident and have experience working with children then this is the job for you.