October half-term and Christmas
Play strategy survey
Follow us on Facebook
Christmas free family and children activities
Christmas Shout! holiday activities drop-in session - booking essential
Dates: Saturday 14 December
Venue: Walton Playhouse, Hurst Grove, Walton on Thames KT12 1AU
Times: 10am to 2pm
Ages: Children aged 5 to 13 years
Festive cads, trimmings and trinkets. Natural crafts with the countryside team (festive wooden slice, pine cone Christmas trees and willow stars). Design and make Victorian inspire cards and decorations with Elmbridge Museum. Visit Shout!'s creation station and choose what to do with all the activities and games on offer. Please note: all children can left following registration and completion of a medical and consent form.
Booking required - please click the 'book online' button at the top of this page to book your places.
Museum explorer event – A visit from King Henry VIII - bookable event
A fascinating trip into the Tudor era. 'Good King Hal' (a Henry VIII re-enactor) and his court are visiting Oatlands Palace and your are invited to an audience.
Date: Saturday 16 November Time: 2pm to 3.30pm
Venue: Weybridge library hall, Church Street, Weybridge KT13 8DE
Cost: £5 per child – booking essential: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to book
- Use our online booking system to book your places online. You can create an account and access your booking history at any time.
- When you have added your chosen courses to your shopping basket click on Make Booking to pay by card, or enter the name of your childcare voucher company and click Pay with Voucher to pay by childcare voucher. If you wish to pay with a combination of card and voucher, please reserve your courses as two separate bookings as we cannot take part payment for courses by voucher.
- Check out our online booking user guide if you need any help with the booking process.
- If you have any questions about our booking system, or if you need some assistance or to give us feedback, send a message to email@example.com.
How to pay
- Payment can be made by card or childcare vouchers.
- Please note that childcare vouchers can only be accepted for payment a minimum of 4 working days before the course date to allow for payment to be confirmed.
- If you wish to book at a discounted more card rate please make sure your card is valid at the time of booking. If you have any issues with your more card please contact the Xcel centre. Refunds will not be given for customers who book at the standard rate then wish to claim the discount afterwards.
- Payment by card must be made at the time of booking to secure a place. Full payment and booking terms can be found in our terms and conditions.
- Payment by childcare vouchers: you will need to instruct your voucher provider to make payment to us within 7 days, or your booking will be cancelled.
- Please look for Elmbridge Borough Council, Shout! Holiday Activities Ofsted registration number EY279259 (Walton Playhouse KT12 1AU).
- We currently accept vouchers from the following childcare voucher companies: Allsave, Busy Bees Benefits, Caboodle (formally Salary Exchange) , Care4, Computershare, Co-operative, Enjoy Benefits reference KT10 9SD (formally Early Years Childcare Vouchers), Edenred reference P20067231, Employers for childcare, Fair Care, Fideliti, Gemelli, Kiddi Vouchers, My Family Care, RG Childcare, Salary Extras, Westminster, You at Work, Sodexo (SayCare Vouchers).
- If the childcare voucher company that your employer uses is not listed here, email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an account.
Save money with a more card
- Discounts on Shout! activities are available with a more card. Apply online for a more card for your child or renew their more card on 01932 260300.
Important note: Please note that the more card takes up to 10 working days to process and must be valid at the time of booking to get the discounts. To check if your child's more card is valid, or to renew it please contact the Xcel centre on 01932 260300.
- Refunds will not be given for customers who book at the standard rate then wish to claim a discount afterwards.
- Reduced prices are available on some of the activities for concessionary more card holders. Please check the prices listed in the brochure for courses where the concession rate applies or call 01372 474 634 for more information.
Useful information and documents
Shout! mailing information
Shout! Out free access drop-in play sessions
Wild at play
Shout! procedures, policies and safeguarding children
Elmbridge Borough Council and Shout! are totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of the children and young people that attend our courses.
Our staff receive safeguarding training in line with the Surrey Safeguarding Children Board training for people working with children and young people. Shout! takes its obligations very seriously to report any concerns to the appropriate agency.
All staff and officers strictly adhere to the Elmbridge safeguarding children policy.
If you are looking for a specific policy, please download them below:
Privacy and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Working for Shout!
Please note that applications are closed for summer 2019 however we will consider applications for future holidays.
Are you looking for fun and flexible extra work? We are recruiting for Shout! Holiday Activities which are held during the Easter, summer and Christmas holidays. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please refer to the person specification and job description and job applicationor apply via jobsgopbublic.
If you are over 17, lively, confident and have experience working with children then this is the job for you.