You can hire the following halls in Elmbridge:
The Cecil Hepworth Playhouse:
Equipped for professional theatrical, dance and music productions, including:
- box office
- large stage
- large main hall
- professional lighting and sound system
- orchestra pit
- lounge/bar area
- 3 changing rooms/dressing rooms
- separate toilets for performers and guests
- main hall capacity: 180 people (standing), 150 people (chairs only), 90 and 84 individual chairs (raised seating)
- car parking capacity: 20 cars (additional parking available a Sainsbury's car park (until midnight) and Drewitt's Court (opposite Sainsbury's - 24 hours)
- bar facilities
- kitchen including fridge and water heater
- retractable seating
- 12 trestle tables
- main hall with a stage area (capacity: 195 people)
- parking spaces for around 12 cars
- 16 trestle tables
- 90 chairs
- two small dressing rooms
- four hob oven and grill
- water heater
- For permission to sell alcohol or provide entertainment (including music, dancing and occasional plays), you will need authorisation - a Temporary Event Notice (under Licensing Legislation) or you may need a lottery licence.
- All halls need to be cleared and vacated by 11.30pm (8pm on Sundays).
- The Council reserves the right to demand a deposit in all circumstances.
- A returnable deposit is required for all social functions. The Council reserves the right to vary the fees at any time.