Elmbridge Museum Explorers
Easter crafts and trail
Saturday 25 March - Dittons Library, Mercer Close, Thames Ditton KT7 0BS
5 sessions: 12pm to 12.30pm / 1pm to 1.30pm / 1.30pm to 1pm / 2pm to 2.30pm
Cost: £3 per child. Book online or cash on the day.
Have you ever wondered why eggs, bunnies and bonnets are part of Easter celebrations? Come and find out... We will be crafting and decorating our own Easter baskets, and you will also have the chance explore a trail around the library to learn fun historic facts about Easter traditions. Activities for 6 to 11 year olds.
The Wild Escape free drop-in sessions during Easter school holiday
Elmbridge Museum is taking part in The Wild Escape, a nationwide project to explore and have fun with nature and wildlife found in museum collections. You are invited to our free drop-in craft sessions to:
- Create your own leaf and flower prints inspired by Elmbridge Museum’s collection.
- Explore the work of local Victorian artist Ethel Harting who created over 170 botanical watercolours
- Create hammered prints and add your creations to our community artwork to be displayed on Earth Day
Join us from 10am to 2pm at:
- Monday 3 April: Lower Green Community Centre, Recreation Ground, Farm Road, Esher KT10 8AU
- Tuesday 4 April: Dittons Library, Mercer Close, Thames Ditton KT7 0BS
- Wednesday 5 April: Esher Library, Church Street, KT10 9NS
- Tuesday 11 April: Cobham Library, The Cedar Centre, KT11 3AE
- Wednesday 12 April: Walton Library, 54 The Heart, KT12 1GH
- Thursday 13 April: Riverhouse Barn Arts Centre, Manor Road, Walton-on-Thames, KT12 2PF
Free sessions but children must be accompanied by an adult.
For more information, email the Museum Team
Get in touch
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Shout! Facebook to find out about future children and family fun activities. Free events are updated on a regular basis.
Join the Shout! mailing list:
Tel: 01372 474474
More information on Shout!
Shout! privacy notice
You may also be interested in
A new initiative that encourages children to play out freely and safely in their streets.
Elmbridge Play Strategy 2021-2026
Read about Elmbridge’s future vision for play.
Elmbridge Museum: children and families online resources
A new range of online crafts and worksheets inspired by the Museum's exhibitions and items from their collection. These educational activities will enable you to discover more about your local area - while you're at home!
Surrey family information service
With the family information directory you can find registered childcare, family activities, holiday clubs and support groups near you.