- 2019 - Borough Council elections and Claygate Parish Council election
- 2020 - Borough Council elections and Police and Crime Commissioner election
- 2021 - Surrey County Council election
- 2022 - UK Parliamentary General election and Borough Council election
Elmbridge Borough Council has 48 councillors. 16 councillors are elected each year in three years out of four. Each councillor serves for four years. You can find out when a councillor's term of office expires here.
Elections are usually held on the first Thursday of May each year. If a seat becomes vacant between scheduled elections, for example, because of the resignation or death of an elected representative, a by-election may be held.
- Elections for Surrey County Councillors take place in years when there are no elections for Elmbridge councillors.
- UK Parliamentary (general) elections are held every five years.
- Police and Crime Commissioner for Surrey elections are held every four years.
- Claygate Parish Council has 10 members. They are elected every four years.
Fore more information about what you can vote for, visit the Electoral Commissions Your Vote Matters website.