- 7 May 2020 - Borough Council elections and Police and Crime Commissioner election
- 6 May 2021 - Surrey County Council election
- 5 May 2022 - UK Parliamentary General election and Borough Council election
- 4 May 2023 - Borough Council election and Claygate Parish Council election
Elmbridge Borough Council has 48 councillors. 16 councillors are elected by thirds, which means a third of the councillors are elected each year, in three years out of four. Each councillor serves for four years. You can find out when a councillor's term of office expires here.
Elections are usually held on the first Thursday of May each year. If a seat becomes vacant between scheduled elections, for example, because of the resignation or death of an elected representative, a by-election may be held.
- Elections for Surrey County Councillors take place every four years in years when there are no elections for Elmbridge councillors.
- Elections for Elmbridge Borough Council take place in three years out of four.
- UK Parliamentary (general) elections are held every five years.
- Police and Crime Commissioner for Surrey elections are held every four years.
- Claygate Parish Council has 10 members. They are elected every four years.
Fore more information about what you can vote for, visit the Electoral Commissions Your Vote Matters website.