Join The Circuit - the national defibrillator network
If your club or organisation has a defibrillator that can be accessed, please register it with the British Heart Foundation.
- Tens of thousands of defibrillators are currently not known by ambulance services
- Defibrillators are much more likely to be used if they're registered
- Knowing a defibrillator’s location can be the difference between life and death
The following council buildings / locations have defibrillators which can be used in an emergency. These are all registered.
- The Walton Centre for the Community, Manor Rd
- The Xcel Leisure Complex, Waterside Drive
- The Xcel Sports Hub, Waterside Drive
- The Weybridge Centre for the Community, Churchfield Place
- The Cobham Centre for the Community, Oakdene Rd
- The Molesey Centre for the Community, Bishop Fox Way, West Molesey,
- Hurst Pool, Dunstall Way, East Molesey
- The Civic Centre, High Street
- The Hersham Centre for the Community, 7 Queens Road
- Coronation Recreation Ground
- Long Ditton Recreation Ground
- Claygate Centre for the Community, Elm Road
How do I know the location of the nearest defibrillator?
When you call 999, the operator will inform you of your nearest defibrillator if it is registered.
If your defibrillator is not registered visit the British Heart Foundation website and Join The Circuit today!