The Meals on Wheels team remain committed to supporting vulnerable residents. Our full range of meal services remains available, with hot lunch and cold supper/breakfast services available 7 days a week to residents of Elmbridge, and our Monday to Friday service for residents of Leatherhead, Fetcham and Bookham.
We have put in place a range of processes and procedures to ensure the safety of our clients, staff and volunteers:
- All delivery drivers will be wearing full PPE, including masks and gloves.
- Where possible, drivers will deliver meals to clients on their doorstep, to reduce the need to enter the property.
- Drivers will follow all appropriate guidance, including social distancing measures, when delivering meals.
For more information, please contact the Meals on Wheels team on 01372 474 552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information see our coronavirus (COVID-19) page.
We deliver a meals on wheels service to people in Elmbridge and Mole Valley (Leatherhead, Bookham and Fetcham areas only) who are unable to prepare meals. The service can be provided up to seven days a week, for as long as required. Our meals on wheels service can also offer a breakfast and supper service.
The following criteria applies:
- housebound and unable to shop for a main meal
- at risk of malnutrition; not motivated to cook
- unaware of time and/or need for regular meals, where there is clear evidence of confusion
- living with an elderly carer who requires assistance
- to enable and maintain personal independence
Make a referral
For Elmbridge residents complete the Elmbridge referral form.
For Mole Valley residents complete the Mole Valley referral form.
For clients who meet the criteria, we aim to start the service within 24 hours.
Please note: A Monday to Friday service is provided to Mole Valley residents. All meals are delivered with a pudding. Frozen meals can also be delivered on Friday (with the hot meal) to cover the weekend.
Alternatively, you can make a referral by contacting the Community Support Services Team on 01372 474552, between office hours (9am to 5pm), Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
Main course: sliced beef and Yorkshire pudding or fish in parsley sauce
Pudding: rhubarb crumble and custard or cherry pie
We endeavour to provide meals that meet the medical and cultural needs of customers.
Breakfast and supper service
The breakfast service is delivered with the lunchtime meal and should be placed in the fridge to be eaten the following morning. Breakfast is likely to consist of one of the following and a carton of fruit juice:
The supper service is a sandwich and a slice of cake (or fruit or cold dessert) and this can also be delivered with the hot lunchtime meal.
- main meal and pudding - £5.00
- main meal only - £4.70
- supper service - £3.25
- breakfast service - £1.60
Please note that for hot meals delivered at weekends and Bank Holidays to Hersham, Walton-on-Thames, Weybridge, Cobham, Oxshott and Stoke D'Abernon there is an additional cost of 10p per day.
Monday to Friday service (for residents living in Fetcham, Bookham and Leatherhead):