If you are an owner or a tenant
You can inform us of your move only if you have already moved or you are going to move in the next 10 working days.
Please register / log in to My Account and complete the form called Change of Address.
If you are a landlord or agent
Please tell us about a change to the property if the tenant(s) have already moved in/out or are going to move in the next 10 working days. We are unable to process changes more than 10 working days in advance.
Housing associations and charities
If you are a housing association or housing charity, you can inform us of up to 5 tenancy changes at once using our multiple moves online form.
Moving out of the borough
Moving into the borough
- We require your moving in date
- Please provide information for anyone 18 years or over also moving in to the address
- We will send you a council tax bill for your new home.
Moving within the borough
- We require information on where you are moving to and from, your moving dates and tenancy end or completion date.
- Please provide details of anyone 18 or over also moving.
- We will send you a final council tax bill for your old home.
- We will send you a new council tax bill for your new home.