Important notice relating to Covid-19
Following the government’s new national COVID-19 lockdown restrictions, all indoor and outdoor youth and adult grassroots football, including under-18s is now suspended. This includes fixtures and training.
For further information, please refer to the FA update.
A selection of football pitches are available for hire in various locations across Elmbridge. Bookings are taken on a first come first served basis, either for a whole block booking playing season, occasional games or on an ad hoc basis.
Please submit your booking request to us at the beginning of the season. Priority will be given to regular hirers.
Follow our user guide if you need any help with the booking process.
How to make a request:
- You can view pitch availability using the online form.
- Once you have selected the date range and site available dates will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Select the dates and times you would like to book and add them to your booking.
- Once you have added a date you can change the pitch, time and day options to add multiple sessions to your booking.
- If the time and date you would like to book is not shown on the drop down list it is not available to book, and you will need to amend your search terms to find an available slot.
- You must agree to the terms and conditions of booking.
- You will be asked to upload a copy of your organisation’s Public Liability Insurance with a minimum indemnity limit of not less than £5m (Accepted file types: .jpeg, .jpg, .jpe, .pdf, .xps).
- Please remember to upload your Covid-19 risk assessment
- Ad hoc bookings (less than 5 bookings per request) will be payable online at the time of booking.
- Regular bookings (5 or more per request) will be payable by invoice.
- The amount you are charged will adjust depending on the number of bookings you add to your request. Please see the table below for match pricing.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com by the end of the Tuesday before the week when the match is due to take place. Refunds will not be issued for matches cancelled by hirers after this time.
Block bookings that meet the conditions set by HMRC will qualify for a VAT exemption.
Football pitches for hire
- Cobham Recreation Ground - pitches 1 and 2
- Coronation Recreation Ground - pitches 1, 2, 3 and 4 (pitch 4 = 80 yards x 50 yards)
- Elm Grove Recreation Ground - pitch 1
- Long Ditton Recreation Ground - pitches 1, 2, 3 and 4 (pitch 4 = 60 yards x 40 yards)
- Molesey Hurst Recreation Ground - pitches 1 and 2
- West End Recreation Ground - pitches 1, 2 and 3 (pitch 3 = 80 yards x 50 yards)
- West Molesey Recreation Ground - pitch 1
Pitch hire rates (1 April 2020 to 31 March 2021)
Charges (ex VAT)
- Senior game (casual) per game - £129
- Regulars* per game senior - £79
- Per season juniors 18 and under (casual) - £58
- Regulars per game juniors 18 and under - £34
- Regular mini pitch - £25
- Training - £55
- Pavilion only - £43
Additional Xcel3 football pitches available for hire
Xcel3 Synthetic Turf Pitch, a full-sized, floodlit, third generation synthetic turf football pitch at the Elmbridge Xcel Leisure Complex, Walton-on-Thames. To book a pitch contact 01932 260300.
Third (per hour)
- Non member - peak £50.40, off peak £37.80
- more card member - peak £42, off peak £31.50
- Kinetica member - peak £42, off peak £31.50
Full (per hour)
- Non member - peak £97.80, off peak £60
- more card member - peak £81.50, off peak £51
- Kinetica member - peak £81.50, off peak £51
Match rate (for a 2.5 hour booking)
- Non member - £114.60
- more card/Kinetica member - £95.50 (offer applies Saturday 12noon-4pm, Sunday 10am-3pm)
Casual pay and play rate
- Non member - £4.45
- more card/Kinetica member - £3.65 (offer applies Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday/Sunday 12noon-6pm)