If you’re paying to park in Elmbridge, you can use the RingGo parking app. Paying to park by phone is quick and easy and means you don’t have to hunt for change or touch a shared machine.
Where can you use RingGo?
Find out the places where you can pay to park with RingGo in Elmbridge.
Once you’ve downloaded the free RingGo app and registered, you can also pay to park in tens of thousands of RingGo locations nationwide.
How does RingGo work?
To download the RingGo app, go to your phone’s App Store or Google Play Store and search for RingGo. Once you’ve downloaded the app, set up your account by registering a few details and when you want to park, you can pay in seconds.
Once you’re parked in an area where RingGo is offered, you need to confirm the vehicle you’re using and let the service know exactly where you are parked. You do this by entering the four or five digit location number, advertised on local signs.
For example, if a RingGo sign displays “1234”, this would be the location code you would enter on your mobile. You then just have to say how long you’re staying and confirm your payment details.
Another benefit of phone parking is that if your parking is running out, you can extend your time wherever you are by using the RingGo app. Just select your current session from the sessions tab and the app will ask you how long you want to extend for. Choose a time, confirm, and you’re good to go.
With RingGo, you’ll never need a ticket from the machine again. Parking enforcement officers know you’re parked with the service by checking the vehicle registration on their devices, so there’s no need to trek to and from, or queue at, the parking machine either.
- There is a 9p convenience fee for using RingGo in Elmbridge.
- The optional confirmation and alert texts cost 10p per message, but you can opt-out of these at any time.
- You can get VAT receipts for all your parking sessions either through the free RingGo parking app, or on the RingGo website.
- If you park for business in Elmbridge check out the RingGo Corporate solution for business parking.
- If you’re not a smartphone user, you can still use RingGo to pay for your parking in Elmbridge by calling 01483 342266.
- You can also register and book parking on the RingGo website.
- If you need any more information, please visit the RingGo website.