When times get tough, help is available.
- Turn2us is an organisation that can help you with checking benefits entitlement, searching for a grant and generally getting you back on track.
- Walton Charity aims to make a positive difference to the lives of local people, through individual and community grants and social housing for single people in need for example.
- Citizens Advice can provide advice and support on a range of topics including Universal Credit and financial advice.
Home and heating
- If you are new to Universal Credit, help is available with personal budgeting and getting set up online.
- The Money Matters project offers information on budgeting and saving money as well as advice on how to make your money go further.
- If you need to access a foodbank, there are a few options in Elmbridge.
Date published: 15 September 2020