So much time at home has prompted many residents to decide on home improvements; improvements that need planning permission. In March 2021 alone, we had an 87% increase in planning applications and we have determined almost double the number of application some months.
With this substantial increase, we need to work together to have planning applications processed and determined within our agreed timeframes.
Here are some tips to help us help you:
- If you are using an agent for your planning application, check status with them before contacting us.
- When you submit your applications, we will confirm that we have received it which saves you having to contact us
- You or your agent will be notified of status updates via email or web.
- Use our online form to comment on planning applications. Emailed comments to the planning team cannot be acknowledged.
- Our Planning Alerts System will let you know of planning decisions and new applications near you. Sign up today!
Date published: 15 June 2021
Get the latest news from Elmbridge - sign up to our email news.