For the wellbeing of our customers, our Centres for the Community are currently closed for general use.
We remain committed to supporting those who rely on our centres, and are arranging the reopening of our hairdressing salons from the following dates:
- Claygate Centre – Monday-Friday from 27 July
- Cobham Centre – Tuesdays from 20 July
- Hersham Centre – Monday-Friday from 27 July
- Molesey Centre – Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 13 July
- Walton Centre – Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 20 July
- Weybridge – Fridays from 21 August
Salons will be open from 10am to 2pm.
We have put in place a range of processes and procedures to allow for the safe reopening of our hair salons:
- You will need to book an appointment in advance with your hairdresser or with the team at the Centre. A questionnaire will need to be completed as part of the booking process.
- You are asked to arrive promptly and make your way to the designated entrance, if different from the main entrance (signage will direct you to the correct entrance).
- You will be asked to stand back from the door to allow the hairdresser to admit you into the building. Your temperature will also be taken prior to admittance.
- Hairdressers will be wearing full PPE for the duration of the appointment.
To book your appointment, please call the Centre on their usual number.
For more information on the status of Council services, please see our Coronavirus (COVID-19) page.