Our services have been adapted to respond to the coronavirus pandemic. Browse or search the website to find details on a service. For regular updates on council services, sign up to receive our weekly email.
The following facilities are open:
Elmbridge community events - During the re-opening of services it is essential for us all to recognise that along the roadmap many important things need to happen.
- Xcel Sports Hub open to resident clubs
- Leisure centres - Xcel Leisure Complex and Hurst Pool - organised adult sports and exercise can restart indoors from 17 May
- Parks Tennis courts
- Outdoor green gyms
- Basketball courts
- Recreational football pitches now available for outdoor youth and adult grassroots football, including training and fixtures
- Bootcamps - group exercise classes including boot camps are authorised to run - maximum of 6 participants per group
- Wellbeing Walks (formerly healthy walks)
- Centres for the Community
The following will remain closed:
With COVID restrictions starting to lift, it is important that motorists follow the parking restrictions so we can all get around the borough safely. This includes residents and their visitors in residential areas.
Cemetery grounds remain open but please maintain social distancing, and sanitise your hands before and after visiting.
From 17 May, the number of people able to attend a funeral will be determined by the number that can be safely accommodated in the venue with social distancing in place.
See the Government website for full guidelines.
Useful links and advice