Don’t miss your chance to apply for a business support grant
We are committed to supporting our businesses in Elmbridge. Below are some examples of the support we have provided to the local economy:
- £24.5M in grant funding has been made to 1,722 businesses in Elmbridge
- Over 100 businesses have benefitted from our grant to help install screens and sanitising stations as part of their re-opening plans.
- Our Digital Business Grant has been increased to £2,000 to help local businesses establish an online presence.
- Access to free business webinars to provides expert advice to help businesses prepare for recovery
- Free membership of the Elmbridge Business Network
- Support to access the Government Discretionary Grant scheme and links to all available national business support
- Love Elmbridge Campaign developed and launched to encourage residents to shop local and stay safe when using our high streets.
These grants and the support have been vital to our local economy – helping to ensure the survival of shops, cafes, restaurants and many other businesses. While we will continue to support our local economy, the Government’s Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Grants Fund and the Small Business Grants fund will end soon.
- The Small Business Grants Fund will close at midnight on 23 September 2020
- The Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Grants Fund will close at midnight on 23 September 2020
The vast majority of eligible businesses have now claimed grants but if you think you are eligible and have not yet been in touch with us about this, please do so as soon as possible
If you want to check eligibility, the information you need is on our business rates webpage or you can email email@example.com.
Don’t delay contact us today!
Further information on how Elmbridge Borough Council is supporting businesses: