Local COVID alert levels
The government has introduced a new system called ‘local COVID alert levels’.
The local COVID alert level for Elmbridge is High.
Use the postcode tracker to check coronavirus restrictions in your area.
Local COVID alert levels: what you need to know.
Advice for those clinically extremely vulnerable
Latest government advice
There are three simple actions we must all do to keep on protecting each other:
- Wash hands - keep washing your hands regularly
- Cover face - wear a face covering in enclosed spaces
- Make space - stay at least 2 metres apart - or 1 metre with a face covering or other precautions
More coronavirus information on GOV.UK
Latest NHS advice
If you have coronavirus symptoms:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
Get a test and stay at home
- From 24 July, face coverings will be mandatory in shops and supermarkets.
- From 15 June, face coverings will be required while using public transport in England.
- From 24 September: details on the additional use of face coverings in indoor settings
For more information, please visit the Government's website.
Continue to wash your hands more often than usual, especially when you get home or into work, blow your nose, sneeze or cough, eat or handle food.
Don’t touch your face unless you’ve washed your hands.