When times get tough, help is available
- Turn2us is an organisation that can help you with checking benefits entitlement, searching for a grant and generally getting you back on track.
- Walton Charity aims to make a positive difference to the lives of local people, through individual and community grants and social housing for single people in need for example.
- Citizens Advice if you need support and advice on benefits, housing or employment:
- If you live in the west of the borough email: email@example.com or phone: 0300 330 1179
- If you live in the east of the borough visit the Esher Citizens Advice website, click on 'Contact Us' and complete the online form or phone: 01372 464770.
Home and heating
- If you are new to Universal Credit, help is available with personal budgeting and getting set up online.
- The Money Matters project offers information on budgeting and saving money as well as advice on how to make your money go further.
In Elmbridge we are working with four local food banks to ensure that food is available. The food banks are continuing to maintain a business as usual service where they provide for vulnerable families.
Contact details: Elmbridge foodbanks