The Government has announced a cautious easing of restrictions in England from March 8 but for now national lockdown rules remain in place: stay at home, protect the NHS, protect lives.
Stay safe and remember to continue to:
- Wash hands frequently, for at least 20 seconds.
- Wear a face covering in enclosed environments.
- Maintain space with anyone outside your household or bubble.
- Let fresh air in.
- Download the NHS Test and Trace app.
- Get a test immediately if you have any symptoms.
- Self-isolate if you have symptoms, have tested positive, or had contact with someone with COVID-19.
The COVID-19 roadmap for England
Alternative accessible format available.