Booking a vaccine - Elmbridge
When it’s your turn to be vaccinated you will either receive a letter from NHS England or you will be contacted by your GP Network.
- If you are contacted by NHS England, you will be asked to make an appointment at a larger vaccination centre which is located up to 45 minutes from your home. For Elmbridge, this could be Epsom Racecourse.
- If you are contacted by your GP Network, you will be invited to a smaller vaccination centre, which for Elmbridge could be The Heart Centre Walton-on-Thames, Chertsey Hall or Emberbrook Surgery in Thames Ditton - depending on your location.
All vaccination sites will keep you safe from COVID-19 through a range of measures including cleaning and disinfecting and having social distancing in the waiting areas. Please also wear a face covering to your appointment.
Please see the full list of vaccination centres in Surrey.
Help the NHS vaccination programme
- Please do not contact your GP practice or the wider NHS to seek a vaccine, the NHS or your GP will contact you (if you haven’t heard yet, they haven’t forgotten you)
- When you are contacted by the NHS or your GP you, please attend your booked appointments
- Please do not arrive too early for your vaccination appointment to help maintain social distancing measures
Further information on the vaccine programme in Surrey
If you cannot access the information you need from this page, you can email email@example.com or phone 0300 561 2500 Monday-Friday 9am - 4pm.
Government and NHS information
The links below take you to Government and NHS guidance and information on the COVID-19 vaccination progamme.