Fraudsters are using the Covid-19 vaccine as a way of scamming people out of their money. Dr Sally Johnson from NHS Surrey Heartlands explains in this video what to expect from a vaccine invitation.
Booking a vaccine - Elmbridge
Update 26 March:
- Everyone aged 50 and over, carers and those with health conditions are urged to come forward for their first dose.
- The schedule of second doses is going ahead as planned.
All vaccination sites will keep you safe from COVID-19 through a range of measures including cleaning and disinfecting and having social distancing in the waiting areas. Please also wear a face covering to your appointment.
Please see the full list of vaccination centres in Surrey.
Read the Surrey Heartlands vaccine update newsletter for the latest information on the vaccination programme.
Help the NHS vaccination programme
- Please do not contact your GP practice or the wider NHS to seek a vaccine, the NHS or your GP will contact you (if you haven’t heard yet, they haven’t forgotten you)
- When you are contacted by the NHS or your GP, please attend your booked appointments
- Please do not arrive too early for your vaccination appointment to help maintain social distancing measures
- Even if you have been vaccinated you must still follow the Government restrictions to protect ourselves, our friends and family and the NHS.
Further information on the vaccine programme in Surrey
If you cannot access the information you need from this page, you can email email@example.com or phone 0300 561 2500 Monday-Friday 9am - 4pm.
Government and NHS information
COVID-19 vaccine (NHS): NHS information on the COVID-19 vaccine.
COVID-19 vaccination programme : Guidance and other documents relating to the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination programme.
COVID-19 vaccination: what to expect after vaccination : Information for people who have had their first COVID-19 vaccination.
8 April 2021 - New advice and statements from both the MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency) and the JCVI (Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation) have been published following reports of an extremely rare adverse event after vaccination with the first dose of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine. This includes information on the use of the vaccine in those under 30.
More health information