Find a licence/application - alcohol and entertainment

Any premises that carries out licensable activities requires either a Premises Licence, Club Premises Certificate or a Temporary Event Notice (TEN), issued by the Local Authority.

Licensable activities include:

  • the sale or supply of alcohol

  • subject to some exemptions, the provision of regulated entertainment e.g. music (live or recorded), dancing, cinemas and theatre productions

  • the provision of late night refreshment (that is, any premises or mobile vehicle selling hot food or drink between 11pm and 5am)

Our Licensing Online system enables you to:

  • search Elmbridge's Public Register of premises either fully or temporarily licensed for alcohol and entertainment and for clubs

  • view current applications and make Representations

  • view recent decisions made

Please note by using the search facility you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to our terms and conditions. (Note: The online search is updated overnight.)

Services by A-Z