Volunteer Host Service

Do you have a spare bedroom for a young person in need?

Young people (aged 18 to 21 and taking their first steps to independence) sometimes need somewhere safe to stay.

If you are at least 25 years old you may be able to help. Hosts can be single people, families or couples. You will need a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and, if selected, will receive support and be eligible for weekly payments.

If you think you could help a young person with somewhere safe to stay and you want to find out more, please email  volunteer.hosts@surreycc.gcsx.gov.uk or telephone 07891 533 051.

Also see: Surrey County Council website.

Services by A-Z