There are a number of War Memorials across Elmbridge, the surrounding grounds and gardens are maintained by us.
These are located at:
- Claygate - Church Road, adjacent to church
- East Molesey - Hurst Road, near Molesey Lock opposite junction with Feltham Road
- Esher - Lammas Lane, junction with More Lane
- Giggs Hill - Portsmouth Road, on Giggs Hill Green opposite junction with Angel Road
- Hersham - Burwood Road, junction with Pleasant Place
- Hinchley Wood - Manor Road North/Station Parade
- Long Ditton - Church Road, junction with Ditton Hill
- Oatlands - Oatlands Recreation Ground, Oatlands Drive, on wall near paddling pool
- Oatlands - Vale Road, junction with Oatlands Drive
- Walton on Thames - Ashley Road/New Zealand Avenue/High Street
- West Molesey - Walton Road, near junction with New Road
- Weybridge - Hangar Hill/Queens Road
There is also a War Memorial on Oxshott Heath. The Heath is managed by the Oxshott Heath Conservators.