Ward information

Maps of electoral areas

You can view a map showing the boundaries for Parliamentary constituencies, Surrey County Council electoral divisions, Elmbridge Borough Council wards and Claygate Parish on the Ordnance Survey website

Find my ward

You can find out which ward you are in and who your local councillor is by using My Account.

To find councillors alphabetically, by political party or by ward visit Your Councillors.

Services by A-Z