The Relief Carers scheme offers a range of support and respite services for carers and people living with memory loss.
What we offer
- 12 specialist day care groups at our seven centres for the community
- sitting service which enables the carer to have a break
- quarterly outings programme
- monthly support groups including Alz Café
- an annual dementia training scheme for carers
- general advice and signposting to services to support both the carer and cared for
- community transport to the centres for the community
The Elmbridge Relief Carers scheme is part of Community Support Services, which offers a range of services to support residents. Our community alarm team provides equipment to support people living with memory loss including pill dispensers, motion trackers and the memory diary. Our meals on wheels service provides freshly prepared meals, seven days a week, which can provide support and peace of mind for those caring for someone with memory loss.
Please download a copy of our memory loss leaflet.
For further information on the services available contact us on 01372 474547 or email email@example.com.