About the grant scheme
The Elmbridge Digital High Street Fund (EDHSF) offers grants to help businesses establish or upgrade e-commerce websites.
Funding of up to 90% of eligible costs, up to a maximum of £2,000, is available to independent high street retailers located within the defined primary or secondary frontage of our town centres and high streets.
The following projects are ineligible:
- websites which will not have an e-commerce function
- services e.g. digital coaching/consultancy
- maintenance of existing digital technology
- domain name
- website hosting as a stand-alone cost
- paid advertising e.g. Google AdWords, Facebook etc.
Applying for funding
Once completed, please send your application either by post to the Organisational Development team or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key information to include with your application
- Three quotes for the project (including one from an Elmbridge-based supplier).
- Outline of your current website and online presence.
- Clearly detail the expected benefits to your business.
- Sustainability action plan to mitigate any negative environmental impact that an increase in e-commerce sales may have.
Key points to remember
If you require any further information, please contact us at email@example.com