About the grant scheme
The Elmbridge Digital High Street Fund (EDHSF) offers grants to help independent high street retailers establish or upgrade e-commerce websites.
Funding of up to 90% of eligible costs, up to a maximum of £2,000, is available to independent high street retailers located within the defined primary or secondary frontage of our town centres and high streets. Special consideration may be given to ‘in town’ applications from independent retailers with shop frontage not in Primary or Secondary locations. This will be at the discretion of the board.
The following projects are ineligible:
- websites which will not have an e-commerce function
- services e.g. digital coaching/consultancy
- maintenance of existing digital technology
- domain name
- website hosting as a stand-alone cost
- paid advertising e.g. Google AdWords, Facebook etc.
Applying for funding
Once completed, please send your application either by post to the Organisational Development team or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key information to include with your application
- Three quotes for the project (including one from an Elmbridge-based supplier).
- Outline of your current website and online presence.
- Clearly detail the expected benefits to your business.
- Sustainability action plan to mitigate any negative environmental impact that an increase in e-commerce sales may have.
Key points to remember
If you require any further information, please contact us at email@example.com