Other changes to my account


Tell us about any changes in circumstances apart from moving property.

You will need to provide your business rates account number and the post code of the business property to report these changes.

Your 8 digit account number will begin with a "6" and can be found at the top of your bill.

If you are moving into or out of a business property in the Elmbridge area, then please use the appropriate form.

Moving into a business
Moving out of a business

Important information

  • You must notify us within 28 days of any changes in your circumstances that may affect your account or payments.

  • If you make a false declaration you may be fined, imprisoned or both.

Our Commitment

We aim to process your request within 10 working days.

We may need to contact you for further information.

Our business rates records will be updated and you may receive a revised bill based on the information you have provided.

Services by A-Z