Government grant schemes closed for applications on 31 March 2021
Business grant scheme (open): from 17 October to 18 December
Business ratepayers in the following sectors:
- public houses, bars and wine bars
- cafes and restaurants
- hotels and bed & breakfasts
- cinemas and entertainment venues, including public halls
- tourist attractions
that have been suffering from reduced demand during the periods Elmbridge was in Tier 2, can apply for backdated grants at 70% of the value of closed grants pro-rata for each Tier 2 period.
- For properties with an RV of £15,000 or under, grants of £934 per four weeks
- For properties with an RV of between £15,001-£50,999, grants of £1,400 per four weeks
- For properties with an RV of exactly £51,000 and over, grants of £2,100 per four weeks
Find out more details on the council's local restrictions support grant (open) policy.
Business grants scheme: national restrictions (from 5 November to 2 December)
Grant scheme for ratepayers mandated to close
The government has announced that business ratepayers forced to close due to national restrictions between 5 November and 2 December are to receive grants worth up to #3,000 for each four week period.
- For properties with a rateable value of £15,000 or under, grants to be £1,334 per four weeks during national restrictions, or £667 per two weeks
- For properties with a rateable value of between £15,001-£50,999, grants to be £2,000 per four weeks during national restrictions, or £1,000 per two weeks
- For properties with a rateable value of £51,000 or over, grants to be £3,000 per four weeks during national restrictions, or £1,500 per two weeks
Christmas support business grant for wet-led pubs
We have emailed pubs who may be eligible for this scheme.
Applications closed on 28 February 2021.