Help if you're on a low income

If you need help that is not housing related, the following may be useful for you:

  •  Surrey Crisis Fund - This scheme can provide support for immediate needs after a disaster or in an emergency, where no other options are available. This can be to get food, for emergency travel costs, to keep your family safe and for essential furniture and/or white goods.
  • People in need of emergency food aid can be referred to one of the foodbanks in Elmbridge. Foodbanks operating in Elmbridge are – East Elmbridge Foodbank, Cobham Area Foodbank, Walton & Hersham Foodbank and the Runnymede Foodbank (servicing Weybridge). Food vouchers can also be issued by Citizens Advice, Elmbridge Borough Council and the Weybridge Job Centre and be exchanged for food at one of the foodbanks.
  • You can contact Citizens Advice Elmbridge West or the Citizens Advice Esher & District for advice, information and assistance.

Services by A-Z