- |Children’s Centre Outreach Worker -Claygate and Oxshott and The Dittons Children’s Centres
22 May 2013
- |Advice & Information Officer - The Dittons Children Centre
21 May 2013
- |Preventative Services Project Manager - Community Support Services - 1 year fixed term
10 May 2013
- |General Assistant - Community Support Services
09 May 2013
- |Principal Planning Officer - (Strategy & Policy)
09 May 2013
How do you rate this information /service?
Working and Jobs
Search for job opportunities, check out different careers, get practical advice on job applications and interviews, and find out about training opportunities and New Deal schemes, plus information about your rights if you're in work.
|Working for Elmbridge Borough Council
Our up to date vacancies online.
|Holiday employment is also available. Find out more about job opportunities during the SHOUT! and SHOUT! Louder holiday activity scheme for 3 to 18 years old.
Information on looking for work or training, thinking about different jobs and careers, or claiming Jobseeker's Allowance.
Employees guide to rights at work, tax matters, health and safety issues, and more.
- Employment for Parents
Help with looking for work, information on maternity and paternity pay and leave, and flexible working rights.
- Employment for Disabled People and Carers
Advice on finding work, job schemes, special equipment in the workplace and the rights of disabled employees and the responsibilities of employers.
- Employment for the Over 50's
Get the most out of working in later life if you are looking for work, changing jobs or thinking about updating your skills.
- Employment for Britons Abroad
Find all you need to know about living and working abroad, including information about employment rights in different countries.
|Health and Safety
Health & Safety can be bewildering. Find out the basic requirements that any business will need to consider in order to manage Health & Safety effectively.