How do you rate this information /service?
Automated Telephone Payments
Payments can be made 24/7 using our |automated telephone payment system, for:
- Council tax
- Business rates
- Housing benefit overpayments
- Parking penalty notices
- Shout courses
Simply by ringing a dedicated number 01372 474020 you can use your touch tone phone to make your payment selection and pay by credit or debit card.
Assisted Telephone Payments
You can also pay by debit or credit card over the phone and speak to a member of staff for the following services (Office hours only):
- Customer Service Team - 01372 474 474
- Housing Benefit Overpayments: You will need your overpayment invoice number this is the eight digit number that begins Four Zero listed on your overpayment invoice. Please telephone 01372 474060
- Planning Services: for Ordnance Survey extracts / planning documents requested, photocopying by solicitors or members of the public or if you wish to pay for a planning application. Please telephone 01372 474787
- Other |methods of payment are available.
Please note that when paying by credit card these Credit card payments will incur a surcharge which will be advised at the time of payment (passing on the charge made to us by the credit card companies). There are no surcharges for payments made by debit card (nor for Parking Penalty notices paid by credit card).