Automated Telephone Payments
Payments can be made 24/7 using our |automated telephone payment system, for:
- Council tax
- Business rates
- Housing benefit overpayments
- Parking penalty notices
- Shout courses
Simply by ringing a dedicated number 01372 474020 you can use your touch tone phone to make your payment selection and pay by credit or debit card.
Assisted Telephone Payments
You can also pay by debit or credit card over the phone and speak to a member of staff for the following services (Office hours only):
- Customer Service Team - 01372 474 474
- Housing Benefit Overpayments: You will need your overpayment invoice number this is the eight digit number that begins Four Zero listed on your overpayment invoice. Please telephone 01372 474060
- Planning Services: for Ordnance Survey extracts / planning documents requested, photocopying by solicitors or members of the public or if you wish to pay for a planning application. Please telephone 01372 474474
- Other |methods of payment are available.
Note: You can pay using debit, credit or prepaid card. We accept Delta, Maestro, MasterCard and Visa cards. Please note there will be a surcharge for all credit and prepaid cards (which are classified as credit cards by the issuer) and you will be advised of the amount of the surcharge at the time of payment.
There are no surcharges for payments made by debit card (nor for Parking Penalty notices paid by credit card)