A selection of cricket squares are available for hire in various locations across Elmbridge. Bookings are taken on a first come first served basis, either for a whole block booking playing season, occasional games or on an ad hoc basis.
Changing facilities are provided as part of the hiring.
Please submit your booking request to us at the beginning of the season. Priority will be given to regular hirers.
Follow our user guide if you need help with the booking process.
How to make a request:
- You can view pitch availability using the online form.
- Once you have selected the date range and site available dates will be shown at the bottom of the screen
- Select the dates and times you would like to book and add them to your booking.
- You must agree to the terms and conditions of booking.
- You will be asked to upload a copy of your organisation’s Public Liability Insurance with a minimum indemnity limit of not less than £5m (accepted file types: .jpeg .jpg .jpe .pdf .xps).
- Ad hoc bookings (less than 5 bookings per request) will be payable online at the time of booking.
- Regular bookings (5 or more per request) will be payable by invoice.
- Booking requests should be made at least 2 weeks in advance. If you would like to book a pitch with less notice please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Block bookings that meet the conditions set by HMRC will qualify for a VAT exemption.
Cricket squares for hire
The following cricket squares can be hired for junior or senior teams:
Coronation Recreation Ground, Weybridge
- Long Ditton Recreation Ground
- Molesey Hurst Recreation Ground
West End Recreation Ground, Esher
Cricket pitch hire
| Cricket || Charge (ex VAT) |
| Senior casual per game || £115.00 |
| Senior regular per game || £90.50 |
| Junior casual || £58.00 |
| Junior regular || £39.00 |