Planning Services User Group
The Planning Services User Group is a group made up of regular users of Elmbridge Planning Services. It includes local agents, architects, residents' associations, conservation groups, educational and religious establishments and other community representatives. We particularly welcome developers and members of the local business community.
It is a chance to meet up with senior Planning Officers, at an informal evening forum, and is part of our ongoing commitment to give excellent customer service to our customers. The group aims to encourage two-way communication between regular users and the Planning Services team. The format of the evening generally includes:
- a brief update on current local and national planning issues
- any forthcoming developments and consultations that may affect the local community
- any Planning Service changes or improvements that may have taken place recently
- an opportunity to give feedback on our services
The Group meets once a year at the Civic Centre, Esher between 6pm and 8pm, usually in the Autumn and an information Bulletin is sent out to members every Spring.
If you are a regular user of Elmbridge Planning Services, (twice a year or more) and are interested in joining the Planning Services User Group, please complete the |Membership Application Form.
If you do not wish to attend meetings, but would like to catch up on what has been discussed, you can read the agendas and minutes of the meetings below, together with any associated presentations. Also you can read |Planning News which will give you up to date information on all the latest news at Elmbridge Planning Services.
Meeting at Civic Centre - November 2015
- |Minutes - Nov 2015
- |Planning Policy Presentation - Nov 2015
- |Tree Service Presentation - Nov 2015
- |Building Control Presentation - Nov 2015
If you would like to comment on any of our services, or suggest improvements, please |contact Planning Services.