- You can renew and pay for your permit online as long as there are no changes to you vehicle or address.
- You can renew and pay for your permit online as long as up to one month in advance of the expiry date.
- The permit will be valid from the day after the expiry date.
The cost of renewing the first permit is £50, subsequent permits are £75 each to renew.
If you have changes to your vehicle or address please contact us.
Terms & conditions
These Terms & Conditions are for the operation of Resident Permits, Resident Parking Places and Controlled Parking Zones.
- The Council will cancel and invalidate the Permit if it is deliberately misused, altered or defaced.
- The Permit is only valid for the vehicle registration detailed on the Permit, whilst the vehicle and resident are registered at the address provided at the time of application.
- A Penalty Charge Notice may be issued to any vehicle when parked incorrectly within the Residents' Scheme, and for the improper use of a Permit.