How do you rate this information /service?
The more card is a retailer/business discount scheme in Elmbridge offering discounts on your every day leisure time activities as well as improving access to the facilities and services in Elmbridge.
Alternatively you can fill out an application form at the Elmbridge Xcel Leisure Complex or Hurst Pool
|Free more card for concession holders
What are the benefits?
- Discounts at local retailers/businesses - |search for participating Businesses in the Borough displaying the more logo.
- Leisure Facilities - |Discounts at the Elmbridge Xcel Leisure Complex, |The Xcel3 Synthetic Turf Pitch and the Hurst Pool including fast track entrance to the Elmbridge Xcel Leisure Complex as well as advanced telephone and on-line bookings and additional concessionary discounts.
- Shout! Activities - |Discounts on SHOUT! Holiday Activities (the child must be the card holder). Read more about |Shout! Activities
- Are you a retail business in Elmbridge and interested in joining the scheme?
If you would like more details on how to register with the more card retailer/business discount scheme and promote your business for free on this website, |please visit the more card retailer/business discount scheme page.
Who can apply for a card?
Everyone is entitled to apply for a more card, whether you are an Elmbridge resident or not. This is an Annual Subscription
|Elmbridge Resident||Standard Price||Concession (for a list of concessions see below)|
|Child or full time student||£5.00||Free|
|Non Resident||Standard Price||Concession price (for a list of concessions see below)|
|Child or full time student||£10.00||£5.00|
Which Concessions does the more card accept:
Concessions will be available to those in receipt of the following benefits:
Council Tax Benefit / Housing Benefit, Income based job Seekers' Allowance, Income Support, Attendance Allowance, Disability Living Allowance, Working Tax Credit (Disability element /severe disability element), Industrial Injury Disablement Benefit, War Disablement Pension and Incapacity Benefit and over 60s.
Are there any additional benefits for concessionary holders?
Members of the public who are entitled to receive concessionary benefits will not only receive a free more card but will also benefit from further reductions on a wide range of courses and activities.
If you already have a more card?
If you already have a more card then there is no need to re-apply. You can renew your existing card at either Elmbridge Xcel Leisure Complex or Hurst Pool. For charges please see the above table.
What happens once I have applied for my more card?
Please leave 10 working days before taking your proof of identification and payment (please make cheques payable to Elmbridge Xcel) to Elmbridge Xcel Leisure Complex. Once your identification has been checked, you will be issued with your more card.
Proof of identification must include:
- Proof of address
- Proof of date of birth
- Photographic ID e.g. passport or the new driving licence
- If you are a concession holder, proof of your concession