The more card is a retailer/business discount scheme in Elmbridge offering discounts on your every day leisure time activities as well as improving access to the facilities and services in Elmbridge.
Search for latest current offers and participating retailer businesses in the Borough |search for participating Businesses
What are the benefits?
- Leisure Facilities - |Discounts at the Elmbridge Xcel Leisure Complex, |The Xcel3 Synthetic Turf Pitch and the Hurst Pool including fast track entrance to the Elmbridge Xcel Leisure Complex as well as advanced telephone and on-line bookings.
- |Discounts on Shout! Holiday Activities (the child must be the card holder). Read more about |Shout! Activities
- Are you a retail business in Elmbridge and interested in joining the scheme?
If you would like more details on how to register with the more card retailer/business discount scheme and promote your business for free on this website, |please visit the more card retailer/business discount scheme page.
Who can apply for a card?
Everyone is entitled to apply for a more card, whether you are an Elmbridge resident or not. This is an Annual Subscription.
|The more card is free for concession holders
|Elmbridge Resident||Standard Price|||Concession price|
|Child or full time student||£5.00||Free|
|Non Resident||Standard Price|||Concession price|
|Child or full time student||£10.00||£5.00|
Please note that as from 1 April 2014, residents over the age of 60 will no longer be entitled to a free more card unless they are in receipt of one or more of the |enclosed concessions.
What if you already have a more card?
If you already have a more card then there is no need to re-apply. You can renew your existing card at either Elmbridge Xcel Leisure Complex or Hurst Pool. For charges please see the above table.
What happens once I have applied for my more card?
Your application will be submitted to Elmbridge Xcel Leisure Complex. Please allow 7 working days for your application to be processed. When your application is processed a confirmation email will be sent advising you to collect your card from the |Elmbridge Xcel Leisure Complex. Please bring the email along with proof of identification, proof of eligibility for any concessions you are receiving and payment when you collect the card. Once your identification and documents have been checked, you will be issued with your more card.
Proof of identification must include:
- Proof of address
- Proof of date of birth
- Photographic ID e.g. passport or the new driving licence
- If you are a concession holder, proof of your concession
If you have any questions regarding the more card please contact the Xcel Leisure Complex on 01932 260300.