Cecil Hepworth Playhouse
How do you rate this information /service?
The Cecil Hepworth Playhouse
The newly refurbished Cecil Hepworth Playhouse is the most prominent arts venue in Walton with distinctive 1920's features. It is available for public and private hiring.
The playhouse is equipped for professional theatrical, dance and music productions, which includes -
- Box office,
- Large stage,
- Large main hall,
- Professional lighting and sound system,
- Orchestra pit,
- Lounge / bar area,
- Three changing / dressing rooms,
- Separate toilets for performers and guests,
- With chairs only - 150 people
- With raised searing - 90 and 84 individual chairs
- Car parking capacity for 20 cars.
Additional parking available at Sainsbury's Centre car park (until midnight) and Drewitt's Court (opposite Sainsbury's - 24 hours)
Room capacity and floor plan
- Main hall has capacity for 180 people.
- |Floor Plan
What equipment can we offer you?
- 12 trestle tables
- Kitchen including fridge and water heater
- Bar facilities
- Retractable seating
- PA system