Community Halls for Hire in Elmbridge
Elmbridge Borough Council offers a variety of halls and community centres to hire across the Borough for every occasion, whether you are organising a wedding, party, conference or exercise classes. Take a look at our venues below to see if we have anything to suit you.
We have halls of all shapes and sizes, and even a purpose built Playhouse for theatrical productions.
What do I do next?
For further enquiries or if you would like to make a booking, please contact |Places for People Leisure Ltd on 01932 254750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org They will be happy to arrange an appointment for you to view the halls at a time to suit you.
- |King Georges Hall, High Street, Esher, Surrey KT10 9RA
- |Hersham Village Hall, Queens Road, Hersham, Surrey. KT12 5LT
- |The Cecil Hepworth Playhouse, Hurst Grove, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey. KT12 1AU
- |Weybridge Hall, Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey. KT13 8DX
- |Elmgrove Hall, Hersham Road Walton-on-Thames, Surrey. KT12 1LH
- |Hersham Village Hall (coffee bar/lounge, amenity and common rooms), Queens Road, Hersham, Surrey. KT12 5LT
- |King Georges Hall (small hall), High Street, Esher, Surrey KT10 9RA
- |The Cecil Hepworth Playhouse (bar), Hurst Grove, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey. KT12 1AU
- |Vine Hall, East Molesey, Surrey. KT8 9LF
|Large Halls||Fee/Hour||King Georges Hall|
|Elmgrove, Weybridge Hall||£6.85|
|Extra Flat Rate Charges|
|Playhouse Sound Deck||£13.35|
|Hire of Kitchen||£13.35|
|Hire of Crockery||£13.35|
|Playhouse block booking per day (6 Consecutive days or more)||£137.50|
|Playhouse PUC block booking per day (6 Consecutive days or more)||£130.95|
|Playhouse dress rehearsals as part of a block booking||£14.50|
Please note all commercial bookings are double the usual rate.
* These prices do not include Centres for the Community.
- For permission to sell alcohol or provide entertainment (including music, dancing and occasional plays), you will require authorisation in the form of a |Temporary Event Notice (under Licensing Legislation) or you may require a |lottery licence.
- All halls are to be cleared and vacated by 11.30 pm (8.00 pm on Sundays).
- The Council reserves the right to demand a deposit in all circumstances.
- A returnable deposit is required for all social functions. The Council reserves the right to vary the fees at any time.