Shout summer 2018 brochure is now available.
If you would like some assistance with your booking, please see 'How to book' below or contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01372 474634.
Privacy and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We run a comprehensive programme of activities for 5 to 13 year old children during the Easter, summer and Christmas school holidays at a variety of venues.
We provide a range of activities such as sports camps, sports and arts camps, sports courses including tennis, kayaking and quad biking, arts and crafts, dance, drama, woodland adventures and countryside education courses, depending on the holiday period.
What's on this summer
We have pleasure in launching the Shout! summer 2018 brochure. In the brochure, you will find the popular Sports and Arts Camp at Bell Farm School and Ready Set Shout! Sports Camp at Xcel Leisure Complex. New for this summer, Shout! Extra! additional activities from the Sports and Arts Camp at Bell Farm School and Early Start at Xcel from 8am to 8.30am. We also have day/part day Sports Courses including a Walton Firs activity day and kayaking plus arts and crafts days with exciting visits from ZooLab and trips to crazy golf and the cinema. If you are looking for tennis courses please see the Tennis in Elmbridge page.
All Shout! courses are bookable by the day so there will be a numerous courses available to book. Please make use of the filters, Arts and crafts, Early start, Extra! Sports and Arts Camp, Sports courses and Woodland adventures to refine your search.
Online booking will open on Tuesday 12 June.
Please note the dates we are operating this summer:
How to book
- Use our online booking system to book your places online. You can create an account and access your booking history at any time.
- When you have added your chosen courses to your shopping basket click on Make Booking to pay by card, or enter the name of your childcare voucher company and click Pay with Voucher to pay by childcare voucher. If you wish to pay with a combination of card and voucher, please reserve your courses as two separate bookings as we cannot take part payment for courses by voucher.
- Check out our online booking user guide if you need any help with the booking process.
- If you have any questions about our new booking system, or if you would like some assistance with your booking or to give us some feedback, send us a message to email@example.com.
How to pay
- Payment can be made by card or childcare vouchers.
- Please note that childcare vouchers can only be accepted for payment a minimum of 4 working days before the course date to allow for payment to be confirmed.
- If you wish to book at a discounted more card rate please make sure your card is valid at the time of booking. If you have any issues with your more card please contact the Xcel centre. Refunds will not be given for customers who book at the standard rate then wish to claim the discount afterwards.
- Payment by card must be made at the time of booking to secure a place. Full payment and booking terms can be found in our terms and conditions.
- Payment by childcare vouchers: you will need to instruct your voucher provider to make payment to us within 7 days, or your booking will be cancelled. Please look for Elmbridge Borough Council, Shout! Holiday Activities Ofsted registration number EY279259 (Walton Playhouse). We currently accept vouchers from the following childcare voucher companies: Allsave, Busy Bees Benefits, Caboodle (formally Salary Exchange - from 20/11/17) , Care4, Computershare, Co-operative, Early Years Childcare Vouchers, Edenred (P20067231), Employers for childcare, Fair Care, Fideliti, Gemelli, Kiddi Vouchers, My Family Care, RG Childcare, Salary Extras, Westminster, You at Work, Sodexo (SayCare Vouchers). If the childcare voucher company that your employer uses is not listed here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an account.
Save money with a more card
- Discounts on Shout! activities are available with a more card. A more card also gives you early access to make your booking. Apply online for a more card for your child or renew their more card on 01932 260300.
Important note: Please note that the more card takes up to 10 working days to process and must be valid at the time of booking to get the discounts. To check if your child's more card is valid, or to renew it please contact the Xcel centre on 01932 260300.
- Refunds will not be given for customers who book at the standard rate then wish to claim a discount afterwards.
- Reduced prices are available on some of the activities for concessionarymore card holders. Please check the prices listed in the brochure for courses where the concession rate applies or call 01372 474 634 for more information.
Useful information and documents
Shout! mailing information
Shout! Out free access drop-in play sessions
Wild at Play
Shout! procedures, policies and safeguarding children
Elmbridge Borough Council and Shout! are totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of the children and young people that attend our courses.
Our staff receive safeguarding training in line with the Surrey Safeguarding Children Board training for people working with children and young people. Shout! takes its obligations very seriously to report any concerns to the appropriate agency.
All staff and officers strictly adhere to the Shout! safeguarding children policy.
If you are looking for a specific policy, please download them below:
Working for Shout!
Are you looking for fun and flexible extra work? We are recruiting for Shout! Holiday Activities which are held during the Easter, summer and Christmas holidays. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please refer to the person specification and job description and apply via jobsgopbublic.
If you are over 17, lively, confident and have experience working with children then this is the job for you.