If you have already attempted to book:
If you have already made a booking and your attempt to make payment has failed, your spaces have been reserved. We will contact you to take payment within 7 days.
If you have already made a booking and successfully paid for your courses, we will check the system to ensure that the correct price has been applied.
We run a comprehensive programme of activities for 5 to 13 year old children during the Easter, summer and Christmas school holidays at a variety of venues.
We provide a range of activities such as sports camps, sports and arts camps, sports courses including tennis, kayaking and quad biking, arts and crafts, dance, drama, woodland adventures and countryside education courses.
Shout! holiday dates
Looking for ideas to keep your children busy during the 6-week summer holiday? Have a look at the summer Shout! holiday brochure including sports and arts camps as well as free family events across the Borough.
How to book
- Use our online booking system to book your places online. You can create an account and access your booking history at any time.
- When you have added your chosen courses to your shopping basket click on Make Booking to pay by card, or enter the name of your childcare voucher company and click Pay with Voucher to bay by childcare voucher.
- Check out our online booking user guide if you need any help with the booking process.
- If you have any questions about our new booking system, or if you would like to give us some feedback, send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to pay
- Payment can be made by card or childcare vouchers.
- Payment by card must be made at the time of booking to secure a place. There is a charge for credit payment (details will be provided at the time of payment). Full payment and booking terms can be found in our terms and conditions.
- Payment by childcare vouchers: you will need to instruct your voucher provider to make payment to us within 7 days, or your booking will be cancelled.we currently accept vouchers from the following childcare voucher companies: Allsave, Busy Bees Benefits, Care4, Computershare, Co-operative, Early Years Childcare Vouchers, Edenred, Employers for childcare, Fair Care, Fideliti, Gemelli, Kiddi Vouchers, My Family Care, RG Childcare, Salary Exchange, Salary Extras, Westminster, You at Work, Sodexo (SayCare Vouchers). If the childcare voucher company that your employer uses is not listed here, please email email@example.com to set up an account.
- Important note: New for summer 2017, there are no additional charges if you live outside the Borough or your child does not attend an Elmbridge school. Your child can still use and benefit from having a more card.
Save money with a more card
- Discounts on Shout! activities are available with a more card. A more card also gives you early access to make your booking. Apply online for a more card for your child or renew their more card on 01932 260300.
Important note: Please note that the more card takes up to 10 working days to process and must be valid at the time of booking to get the discounts. To check if your child's more card is valid, or to renew it please contact the Xcel centre on 01932 260300.
- Reduced prices are available on some of the activities for concessionary more card holders. Please read further information regarding the more card discount scheme or call 01372 474 634 for more information.
Useful information and documents
Ofsted report for Shout! Holiday Activities - 3 September 2016
Shout! procedures, policies and safeguarding children
Elmbridge Borough Council and Shout! are totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of the children and young people that attend our courses.
Our staff receive safeguarding training in line with the Surrey Safeguarding Children Board training for people working with children and young people. Shout! takes its obligations very seriously to report any concerns to the appropriate agency.
All staff and officers strictly adhere to the Shout! safeguarding children policy.
If you are looking for a specific policy, please download them below:
Working for Shout!
Are you looking for fun and flexible extra work? We are recruiting for Shout! Holiday Activities which are held during the Easter, summer and Christmas holidays. Applications for this Summer are currently closed, however all applications will be considered for future holidays.
Please refer to the person specification and job description and complete the job application.
If you are over 17, lively, confident and have experience working with children then this is the job for you.