We run a comprehensive programme of activities for 5 to 13 year old children during the Easter, summer, October half-term and Christmas school holidays at a variety of venues.
Activities include activity schemes, sport courses plus art and craft, dance, drama, trips, detective workshops, circus skills, woodland adventures and countryside education courses.
Shout! holiday dates
Easter Shout! Holiday Activities will run from Monday 3 to Friday 13 April. Booking lines will open exclusively for more card holders on Monday 20 February from 12pm – 5pm. Bookings will be open to all on Tuesday 21 February 2017 from 9am.
Download the Easter Shout! brochure
How to book
- To save time and if you are new to Shout!, please register your child with Shout! online before making your booking.
- Booking line opening dates are indicated in the brochure. Call 01372 474 634 on the opening day to make sure you get spaces for the activities you require.
- A booking confirmation will be sent out to you on receipt of payment for the activities.
Ofsted report for Shout! Holiday Activities - 3 September 2016
Save money with a more card
- Discounts on Shout! activities are available with a more card. A more card also gives you early exclusive booking time. Apply online for a more card for your child or renew their more card on 01932 260300.
Important note: Please note that the more card takes up to 10 working days to process and must be valid at the time of booking to get the discounts.
- Concessions are available on some of the activities. Please read further information regarding the more card discount scheme or call 01372 474 634 to enquire.
How to pay
- Payment can be made by debit card/credit card at the time of booking or by calling the automated telephone payment system on 01372 474020 within 7 days of making the booking. There is a charge for credit payment (details will be provided at the time of payment).
- Paying with childcare vouchers: we currently accept vouchers from the following childcare voucher companies: Allsave, Busy Bees Benefits, Care4, Computershare, Co-operative, Early Years Childcare Vouchers, Edenred, Employers for childcare, Fair Care, Fideliti, Gemelli, Kiddi Vouchers, My Family Care, RG Childcare, Salary Exchange, Salary Extras, Westminster, You at Work, Sodexo (SayCare Vouchers). If the childcare voucher company that your employer uses is not listed here, please call us on 01372 474634 to set up an account.
- Important note: If you live outside the Borough or your child does not attend an Elmbridge school, you will be required to pay double the listed price in the brochure. Your child can still use and benefit from having a more card.
Useful information and documents
Shout! procedures, policies and safeguarding children
Elmbridge Borough Council and Shout! are totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of the children and young people that attend our courses.
Our staff receive safeguarding training in line with the Surrey Safeguarding Children Board training for people working with children and young people. Shout! takes its obligations very seriously to report any concerns to the appropriate agency.
All staff and officers strictly adhere to the Shout! safeguarding children policy.
If you are looking for a specific policy, please download them below:
Working for Shout!
Are you looking for fun and flexible extra work? We are recruiting for Shout! Holiday Activities which are held during the Easter, summer and Christmas holidays. Please refer to the person specification and job description and complete the job application.
If you are over 17, lively, confident and have experience working with children then this is the job for you.