We run a comprehensive programme of activities for 5 to 13 year old children during the Easter, summer, October half-term and Christmas school holidays at a variety of venues.
We provide a wide range of activities such as sport courses, arts and crafts, dance, drama, trips, detective workshops, circus skills, woodland adventures and countryside education courses. Check out our brochure for full details of upcoming courses.
Shout! holiday dates
Easter Shout! Holiday Activities will run from Monday 3 April to Friday 13 April.
Download the Easter Shout! brochure
How to book
- If you haven't booked with Shout! before, please register your child with Shout! online before making your booking.
- Booking lines will open exclusively for more card holders on Monday 20 February from 9am – 5pm.
- Bookings will be open to all on Tuesday 21 February 2017 from 9am.
- Call 01372 474 634 on the opening day to make sure you get spaces for the activities you require.
- You will be sent a booking confirmation after you have made payment.
How to pay
- Payment can be made by card or childcare vouchers.
- Payment by card must be made at the time of booking to secure a place. There is a charge for credit payment (details will be provided at the time of payment). Full payment and booking terms can be found in our terms and conditions.
- Payment by childcare vouchers: you will need to instruct your voucher provider to make payment to us within 7 days, or your booking will be cancelled.we currently accept vouchers from the following childcare voucher companies: Allsave, Busy Bees Benefits, Care4, Computershare, Co-operative, Early Years Childcare Vouchers, Edenred, Employers for childcare, Fair Care, Fideliti, Gemelli, Kiddi Vouchers, My Family Care, RG Childcare, Salary Exchange, Salary Extras, Westminster, You at Work, Sodexo (SayCare Vouchers). If the childcare voucher company that your employer uses is not listed here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an account.
- Important note: If you live outside the Borough or your child does not attend an Elmbridge school, you will be required to pay double the listed price in the brochure. Your child can still use and benefit from having a more card.
Save money with a more card
- Discounts on Shout! activities are available with a more card. A more card also gives you early access to make your booking. Apply online for a more card for your child or renew their more card on 01932 260300.
Important note: Please note that the more card takes up to 10 working days to process and must be valid at the time of booking to get the discounts. To check if your child's more card is valid, or to renew it please contact the Xcel centre on 01932 260300.
- Reduced prices are available on some of the activities for concessionary more card holders. Please read further information regarding the more card discount scheme or call 01372 474 634 for more information.
Useful information and documents
Ofsted report for Shout! Holiday Activities - 3 September 2016
Shout! procedures, policies and safeguarding children
Elmbridge Borough Council and Shout! are totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of the children and young people that attend our courses.
Our staff receive safeguarding training in line with the Surrey Safeguarding Children Board training for people working with children and young people. Shout! takes its obligations very seriously to report any concerns to the appropriate agency.
All staff and officers strictly adhere to the Shout! safeguarding children policy.
If you are looking for a specific policy, please download them below:
Working for Shout!
Are you looking for fun and flexible extra work? We are recruiting for Shout! Holiday Activities which are held during the Easter, summer and Christmas holidays. Please refer to the person specification and job description and complete the job application.
If you are over 17, lively, confident and have experience working with children then this is the job for you.