|Skip to content
|Home page
|What's new
|Site map
|Feedback form
|List of access keys
| rating button

An elderly relative is going to live at our home. Can we obtain a grant to provide an extension to accommodate him/her?

You may be eligible for a grant.

Arrangements would be made for your relative to be assessed by an Occupational Therapist in order to establish their needs. The applicant's income and savings would be taken into account for the purposes of a means test. Major structural alterations will require Planning permission and Building Regulations approval. For further advice, please contact the |Private Sector Housing Team for more information.

|Back to FAQs list 

Search A-Z of services