|Skip to content
|Home page
|What's new
|Site map
|Feedback form
|List of access keys
| rating button

I am moving house, what do I need to do regarding Council Tax?

When moving house it is important that the council tax office is told, so that you are not billed incorrectly. New accounts for your old and/or your new home will then be sent to you.
|Please fill in the Moving House Online Form.

Also see the |I am Moving Website and our |Living in Elmbridge Pages

|Back to FAQs list 

Search A-Z of services