|Skip to content
|Home page
|What's new
|Site map
|Feedback form
|List of access keys
| rating button

I live in a flat, what waste collection services do I receive?

Some flats and households with a communal bin storage area receive the full bin service which includes a weekly food waste collection and a fortnightly rubbish and recycling collection on alternate weeks. Other communal properties do not have enough bin storage space to enable them to be on the full service and they receive a weekly rubbish collection, a fortnightly recycling collection and no food waste collection. If you are not sure which service you receive, you can |contact us to find out. More details about |how your bin collections work can be found on our waste and recycling pages.










|Back to FAQs list 

Search A-Z of services